Prep courses to pass the DANB's CDA® (Certified Dental Assistant™) exam by SmarterDA
Why is SmarterDA an excellent choice?
SmarterDA prepares you for the DANB's CDA® Dental Assisting Exam by providing all the 3 components you need. This smart bundle will save you money. It is a 15% discount compared to purchasing the RHS® exam + ICE® exam + GC exam separately. Save $29!
We understand that taking the exams is a costly investment. We hope that you can take advantage of this discount.
How long is the course available for?
If you are planning on taking the DANB's CDA® exam, you can benefit from this special bundle. Also, the course is available for 1 year. Is this enough? Generally, yes. Most students take 2-3 months to prepare for the dental assisting boards.
You can also use our courses as an extra resource to prepare for school exams!
Need more time? Not a problem. Email us at email@example.com and we will extend the course for you, FREE of charge.
What do you get with the Prep Course for DANB's CDA® Exam Bundle?
You get 3 different courses for a discounted price. (The DANB's CDA® exam is composed of 3 smaller components: CDA® exam = RHS® exam + ICE® exam + GC exam)
1. RHS® Exam (Radiology)
2. ICE® Exam (Infection Control)
3. GC Exam (General Chairside)
With SmarterDA, you get everything.
***Each course is also sold separately at $58 (per course). The bundle saves you money and effort.
RHS® (Radiation Health and Safety) Exam of the DANB
- Expose and evaluate (26%)
- Quality Assurance and radiology regulations (21%)
- Radiation safety for patients and operators (31%)
- Infection control (22%)
- Total Cost: $250 (if purchased separately)
ICE® (Infection Control) Exam of the DANB
- Patient and dental health care worker education (10%)
- Prevent cross-contamination and disease transmission (20%)
- Maintain aseptic conditions (10%)
- Instrument processing (15%)
- Asepsis procedures (15%)
- Occupational safety (30%)
GC (General Chairside) Exam of the DANB
- Collection and recording of clinical data (10%)
- Chairside dental procedures (45%)
- Chairside dental and lab materials (13%)
- Patient education and oral health management (10%)
- Prevention and management of patient emergencies (12%)
- Office operations (10%)
NOTE: You must pass those three exams to receive a DANB's CDA® certification. Those exams can be taken together, or separately.
SmarterDA is 60-70% less expensive than the other online option, but 100% effective. Even dental assisting program directors love SmarterDA!
Happy studying! #FutureDA #SoontobeDA
Disclaimer: DANB®, RHS®, ICE®, Certified Dental Assistant ™ and CDA® are registered trademarks of the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc. ("DANB").
This course is not sponsored or endorsed by or affiliated with DANB.